Tell us about your professional experience and goals:
• 1998, joined Sperry Van Ness with no prior RE experience or knowledge.
• Hired, Trained, Mentored, Coached & Lead a Team of 7 Junior agents 1st yr in the business & was highest paid “Rookie of the Year” in firm’s 15 year history.
• Offered and took Sales Manager position at the corporate office.
• Became and maintained # 1 producing office 3 years in a row.
• Promoted to Regional Manager
• Took over & ran the Sperry Van Ness New agent Training Boot Camp with his own system changing the whole process.
• Left Management. To produce & build new team.
• Grossed commission earned $ 1,200,000 1st yr. back.
• # 3 Producer in the company out of roughly 360 agents.
• Did exactly 94 Proposals, got 23 listings, wrote 75 offers, &closed 31 sides.
• Also Recruited, Trained, & Mentored team of 5, including the “Rookie of the year” & Runner up. All 5 earned over $ 100,000 each their first full year.
• In Jan. 2004, Founded Healstone Investment Real Estate.
• First 4 yrs. Sold 200+ Commercial Transactions
• $560,000,000+ in sales, Awarded Top 40 under 40 for all So. Cal. RE Exectutives
• Opened two separate offices Irvine & Long Beach. Grew team to 39 Commercial / Investment agents.
• Managed over 1,200 MF units, Co-Founded Healstone Property Management
• Mid 2010, Joined KW Commercial as “Commercial Training Director”.
• Speaker/Trainer at the KW Family Reunion - The Commercial Mini Boot Camp.
• Speaker/Trainer at the KW Commercial Rain Maker agent Retreat- Comm. Team Building
• Launched the Rain Maker agent Boot (re-boot) Camp, & touring the country to train Rain Maker Agents &help senior agents to build productive teams.
• Created the Rain Maker Commercial / Investment Broker Training workbook.
• Completed the “Essentials to Success” - CD Tool Kit.
• Building a model Commercial Team in the Newport Beach KWC office.
Elected to (CLC) the KW Commercial Leadership Council
You need to be a member of Real Estate CyberSpace Network to add comments!